Telling Your Culture Story Through a Dynamic Content Marketing Approach.
Proactive Talent Strategies partners with organizations to help tell their employee experience stories. We work with clients to develop compelling brand narratives and strategies that differentiate them in the talent market and attract the right culture-fit talent. This is a core component of being proactive in your recruiting strategy. Companies must build warm talent pools ready to be activated when a role is opened.
We work with a hands-on approach to train your recruiting teams and internal stakeholders to become effective brand ambassadors and give them the tools they need to enhance your recruiting reach and results. Every company has a compelling story. We’ll work with you to identify, assess, and evangelize yours so that you can start building a community of top talent and get proactive with your hiring.
We can help with...
- Defined/Refreshed Employee Value Proposition (EVP) or Candidate Value Proposition (CVP)
- Employer branding and social recruiting strategy
- Audit of candidate facing brand assets: career site, social media presence, job descriptions, Glassdoor, Linkedin
- Development of targeted employer branding and recruitment marketing campaigns
- Employer brand content strategy & creation (social media, blogs, videos, etc)
- Candidate Experience audit & improvements
- Recruitment Marketing Strategy: niche job boards
- Recruitment Marketing Platform Selection & Implementation
Employer Branding at GoDaddy
a Proactive Talent Strategies Case Study
Growth is a good problem to have, and it's where GoDaddy, the world's largest domain name registrar and web hosting company, found itself in 2015. Struggling to hire the number of engineers needed to support its thriving business, Proactive Talent Strategies brought an employer branding strategy that transformed GoDaddy's recruiting and hiring, and doubled the number of engineering job application in less than a year.